
In our exploration of the Alphabet, I have continually seen the need for constant exposure to letters, from pointing them out on the side of a truck, to pointing to the words as I read them in a book, even knowing that my little ones might not yet make much sense of them.
At this stage both Ada (3.5) and Ida (2) can recite the alphabet and name any letter they see, both lower and upper cases. Ada can also name the sounds letters make, and enjoys telling me what letter words begin with ("Mummy! Poo starts with p...p...P!")
I feel it's time to start giving her exposure to the SHAPE of letters as well as the SOUND of letters. She enjoys simple mazes, so I decided to use letter shapes in maze form. This is a complete alphabet set to go along with the Alphabet Roll'n'Graph set I made a few weeks ago. You van find that here.
You can find the whole alphabet set here . (Note: For some reason there is a blank page between E and F. Must be computer error. Surely it's not possible that *I* did that!)

Linkups:






Never seen these before. Good find. Caitlin (www.the-room-mom.com)
ReplyDeletewow thanks- I know my son would love being able to do all the mazes.
ReplyDeleteWe love printables.. we find some amazing ones on Pinterest all the time. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete-Reshama
www.stackingbooks.com
I love mazes!!! Thanks for the great printables!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You are being featured at my Super Link Party! I hope you come back Wednesday to check it out! http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2013/03/super-link-party-43.html
These mazes are AWESOME!! They are so clever, fun and educational! Seriously some of the most original and fun ones I've seen!
ReplyDeleteI am featuring this at TGIF today here - http://www.123homeschool4me.com/2013/03/tgif-linky-party-67.html. Thanks for linking up and sharing your creativity with the rest of us! Feel free to grab a NEW featured button.
Have a GREAT weekend,
Beth =-)
THese are soooo cool! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThese look great! Hopping over from Tuesday Tots.
ReplyDeleteGeorgina @ Craftulate
AMAZING!! Thanks for these.
ReplyDeletegracias por el material pero como se descarga
ReplyDelete